Are you starting a new relationship, or ending one? You may need advice about protecting or dividing up your assets. With decades of experience, we can help you cover all bases. You may be wanting to draw up a pre-nup, or need care and understanding in dealing with a separation. 

Tailored to you 

The Property (Relationships) Act 1976 covers how property is divided between couples that are married, in a civil union, or in a de facto relationship. 

Each situation is different, and we’re here to help you explore your options. Just give us a call